Wednesday, October 29, 2008

INCREDIBLE video

Seriously readers, take only 4 minutes of your life to watch this... so interesting, and incredibly well made!

I hope you like it!

Immigration

* Video by: Max Joseph , Chris Weller | Music by: Ratatat

* Posted: October 24, 2008 at 4:29 pm

People have flocked to the melting pot we now know as America for the last 13,000 years. Since 2000, the U.S. has welcomed more than 10 million immigrants, who leave behind places like the Philippines, India, China, and Mexico. Our latest video, "Coming to America," explores the history, politics, and challenges of taking in the world's "huddled masses."



4 comments:

Volt-Air said...

I really liked that video, even though it may just be appealing to my love of Ratatat. The points it made about taxation were very interesting. I would love to see if it had a valid references from where it got its data.

gigi said...

I really enjoyed watching the video. The statistics that were brought up were really eye opening, but at the same time gave reference to some issues that I am already aware of. I would have to agree with volt-air that the parts of the video dedicated to taxes were very interesting and shocking. I can't believe how much taxes illegal immigrants actually pay forward. Overall, I thought the video was very well done with everything that was compiled within it, and I'm glad you posted it.

Patricia Laya said...

I'm glad you liked it!!! I thought the graphics were amazing, and I loved the music too.

info said...

I loved this video!
Very educational and also entertaining...
I wish more people knew that immigrants DO contribute to America´s economy…those statistics really amazed me